Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Good Guy Wins

Yesterday I saw Crossing Delancy, a movie, that every dating woman should see. For once the good guy wins the girl. This movies does a great job at portraying how the Rico Suave pulls on the girl's heart strings while the sweet guy waits in the shadows. Of course, the girl swoons and is blinded by the debonair guy while she is repulsed by the average guy because he sells pickles. You see the disgust in her face as he dips his hands in a barrel of pickles. Slowly the scales fall from the girl's eyes and she sees the virtue that the good guy possesses.

It reminded me how many tears I shed over that guy who I thought I could change and how many good guys I let go of because I wasn't attracted to them.

Thank goodness God opened my eyes and heart because I married the sweetest and most loving man. He's the good guy and thankfully I had eyes to see! I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment