Monday, December 21, 2009

St. Joseph

I find myself thinking about St. Joseph often. I'm not sure why, but I have always had a devotion to him ever since I can remember. I pray his prayer everyday, "Oh St. Joseph whose protection is so great and prompt before the throne of God......"

I admire this saint because he trusted God even if he didn't understand God's plan, and he was always obedient to the Holy Spirit. I prayed to him everyday for my spouse and believe with my whole heart that he answered my prayer. I have such a gem of a husband.

This Advent season is the perfect time to reflect on St. Joseph holding baby Christ in his arms and I can pray daily that St, Joseph would kiss the baby Christ's head for me and ask the baby Christ to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath.

St. Joseph, pray for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment