Friday, December 13, 2013

Create a Clean Heart in Me Oh God Matthew 11:16-19

Jesus, I know I can get into a funk and see everything around me in a negative light.  On those my days, my husband stays clear of me. Lord, he is usually gets the brunt of my negativity.  The problem is not only my eyes but my heart too.  When I'm negative, I know I'm lacking gratitude.  

Jesus I first need to be grateful to you for dying on the cross for love of me.  I also need to be grateful for my life and my family.  I often feel like the Israelites gripping about anything and everything.  Their bad attitude made them wonder for 40 years in the desert.  I don't want to miss the promise land because I am in ingrate.

Jesus, I sorry for not seeing the gifts in my life and ask your forgiveness for my lack of gratitude.  I pray for the grace to be grateful.

Much love,
Trisha

Resolution:  When I'm complaining think of Jesus on the cross and thank him for dying for love of me and thank Him for my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment