Wednesday, December 11, 2013

In the Silence of My Heart, God Speaks Matthew 11:28-30


Lord I am tired-no I am weary.  I know it's because I am not resting in You nor am I laying my down my burdens.  If I do lay them down, its but for a minute.  Jesus I speak to you everyday and all through the day: I pray my novenas, say my petitions, my gospel reflection, but I have a one sided relationship.  The most difficult aspect of prayer is the listening part.  Jesus this is a resolution I make often and it's the one resolution I often break. Once again, I pray for the grace to be still and listen.  

Dear Mother Teresa, I ask for your intercession to quiet my heart and mind.  For I know its in the silence of my heart, God speaks.

Much love,
Trisha

Resolution: 10 minutes of silence resting in Jesus and laying my burdens down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment