Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Holy Spirit is Working Over Time

God you never seize to amaze me.  Your plan for salvation history is so simple yet profound. From all eternity you knew our first parents would blow it and You knew You would send Your own Son, Jesus.  You fashioned our dear Mama Mary with virtue, grace, and of course she is sinless. Her beauty will always surpass any women because she is full of grace.  She would be the vehicle You would use to bring Your Son into this world.  

Dear Holy Spirit you must have been working overtime in Mary's life.  You were there when the Angel Gabriel visited and also when the Angel sent Mama Mary to her cousin Elizabeth's.  It was through You, Holy Spirit that showed Elizabeth that Mary was God's mom.

Holy Spirit may I be open to You as Elizabeth to recognize your promptings.  You brought Elizabeth and Mary together as well as Jesus and John.   I pray that You would bring people in my life that bring Christ to me and I would bring Christ to other.  Much love, Trisha


Resolution:  I will speak to someone about Jesus' love tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment